Portraits Weddings Commercial Fine Art Info Links Contact Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Willy the Wiener dog



My friend is out of town and I'm taking care of him for a few days. I brought him to the office and Willy quickly became our official mascot. He spent most of the morning going from lap to lap getting and spreading the love. As the day wore on, it was Ariel's lap he favored most. Everyone is hoping for a visit from him, he's super sweet.




BUT the point of this post, is that these images were taken with my iphone.  My first generation, 4 gig iphone.  I brought them into photoshop and ran a few actions on them.  I've got several action sets that I use and LOVE.  Kevin Kubota's Image Tools are fantastic!  Parker J Pfister has a set from a few years ago, and his BIG RUN COLOR is a must - I'm not sure what's in that action, but DAMN it just makes my images shine.  Then of course we go to my new favorites, Totally Rad Actions!  Magic Glasses, Cinnamon Toast, and their TR2 set has an action that is called POS - it gives the edges a darker vignette, and a bit of blur.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home