Portraits Weddings Commercial Fine Art Info Links Contact Blog

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I've got the touch - 
I've always had the touch with babies, and kids. I think it comes from growing up the oldest in a BIG extended family, lots and lots of experience with my little brothers, and cousins.

This morning I was visiting with Jess and Jayce and I got to experience one of the most magical moments of my life.  Jayce crawled over to me and I picked him up and started making him laugh.  Jess jumped up, grabbed the camera and BAM - I was on the other side of the camera, a mini photo shoot of me and Jayce.    He was laughing up a storm, and we were all having a great time.  

Time passed and I was holding Jayce again, and this time he was sleepy.  So I was gently rocking him back and forth and he started making this little noise.  We had a little call and answer of me humming and him humming and Jess is once again filming it all (VIDEO.. sweet, sweet baby sounds) and Jayce falls asleep, zonked out!  I'm holding this super sweet baby boy on my shoulder, and Jess tells me that she hadn't ever seen him make that noise with anyone but her.  

I got him upstairs, into the crib and he had a wonderful nap.




Thank You Jess and Brian!
I can't believe it's been a year already!

Thank YOU for giving me one of these moments of sweetness and joy.

I'll remember it forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home