Portraits Weddings Commercial Fine Art Info Links Contact Blog

Saturday, October 25, 2008

What's a lifestyle session like? - Here's another example of the way I photograph a family portrait.  My work is less about what is happening on any given day, but what happens in a lifetime!  What I mean is this day, every moment is your life is a memory.  One day you'll look back on these simple daily rituals as a fairy tale, the lines between real and imagination blurred.

I met Cathy and Bill a few years when I did a fundraiser for Boulder Journey School.  They contacted me in Sept to update their family photos.  With 3 boys, I figured some time at Denver's Wash Park would yield a high percentage of activities per capita, you know, lots of (visual) bang for our (location) buck.  

We piled into the park with bags, balls and plans for a secret treat at the end of the session.

Enjoy!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home