Portraits Weddings Commercial Fine Art Info Links Contact Blog

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Trick or Treat!  Munchkin Recap   - We got our balloons from the Daily Camera, and headed east in search of candy.  We ran into the Kelly clan, and got a sweet group pic as the kids devoured fresh chocolate chip cookies from BJ's.  

Isabella wore a lovely gown, and Gavin had a sweet shirt that said "My First Halloween"  Thankfully Grandma Jean joined us, it seemed like every child in Boulder was there, it was a sea of people!  This was my first time taking both kids, finding parking, setting up the stroller and trying to meet someone.  How do parents do this everyday?  WOW - I guess you just adjust and learn to leave an extra hour of time into your schedule to arrive on time.

I wore my traditional Halloween outfit - the clown suit my mom made for me in the 10th grade.  Seriously, this outfit has seen Halloween in Uniontown, PA - Kansas City, Times Square, and all sorts of other places over the years.  In fact, this outfit is 16 years old.  Old enough to drive. but I do love it!  I've even made appearances at kids birthday parties juggling, doing magic tricks and painting faces.  (a lifetime ago it seems)
Yep - I'll have to add finding photos of me in this outfit over the years to the list of things to find and blog about.  If anyone has a photo of "Peggles the clown, please forward it over and I'll post it here.

The kids fell asleep in the car on the way home - and looked even more sweet than they did awake.


1 Comments:

Blogger Twenty Two Photo said...

awesome:)

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home