Portraits Weddings Commercial Fine Art Info Links Contact Blog

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks and Telling Stories

Thank You Mom and Dad.  
Thanks for believing in me! 

I'm thankful for the vibrant colors of the food on my table
I'm thankful for the friends, and family I have all around.
I'm thankful for the sounds of love and laughter in the air.



Thanks for giving me the gift of family.

Thank you for teaching me to tell stories
for insisting that we gather
around the dinner table each night
as a family to listen
to tell the tales of our day.

Everyday I strive to create
Exploring a magical space
traveling from place to place
desire to listen
eyes to see
love of life

Digging for buried treasure
and the looks of love
in their eyes.



As you gather around your Thanksgiving feast, 
take a moment to arrive.  Look around the room,
make eye contact with the people surrounding you.  



When you're ready, call me.

I'll tell your story

1 Comments:

Blogger Twenty Two Photo said...

I love the family picture!

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home