Portraits Weddings Commercial Fine Art Info Links Contact Blog

Friday, July 20, 2007

You've lost that lovin' feeling - ok, really, I haven't lost it. Just misplaced it somewhere in the piles of boxes that I'm currently surrounded I've been MOVING for what feels like the entire past 4 years. Well, honestly, if I count up all the times I've moved, I think it's in the 20's. I've been living in a great basement apartment in South Boulder for the past 1 1/2 years. It's time to get myself above ground! So I'll be sharing some office space with Customer Paradigm just down the street. Finally! After 2 years without an office after the whole Pearl St Loft fiasco, I've got a place to meet clients other than Starbucks. Yippee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home