Portraits Weddings Commercial Fine Art Info Links Contact Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2009

ONE MILLION FACES

I was driving down into Boulder on Thursday night, Bon Jovi, "Wanted Dead or Alive" was playing on the radio. My heart skipped a beat when I heard him sing "I've seen a million faces, and I rocked them all!"
Inspiration struck,
my heart skipped a beat,
I got an idea.

I wondered if I'd photographed a million faces over the course of my career?

Away from questions, my mind raced for action

I bet I can photograph a million faces in 2009

I bet that I can raise millions of dollars for local charities across the country

Step 1 - Get domain
Step 2 - Print Model Releases
Step 3 - Make a cause on Facebook
Step 4 - Grab camera and start shooting

Be a part of history!

St Julian Hotel
7:30pm - 10:30pm
$5 suggested donation
Proceeds benefit MESA

The One Million Faces Project will photograph one million American faces in one year for donations, which will support a different local-based charity each month of the year.

I would like the 1,000,000th person I photograph to be President Barack Obama

I began this project today, Feb 28th, 2009
My friend, Angie was the first of one million faces

JOIN MY CAUSE ON FACEBOOK

1 Comments:

Blogger Charity Johnston said...

Peggy,

This is a really great and exciting idea! I cant wait to hear how much money you raise for this cause.

Best of luck!
Charity

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home