Portraits Weddings Commercial Fine Art Info Links Contact Blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Finding my center and loving myself - "I'm Stuck" 

This morning during a private Yoga class with my friend, Tammy, I got stuck in child's pose.  
Go ahead, giggle, its funny. 

It's a true story!  After some wonderful stretches and poses we retreated to the basic child's pose.  Tammy was telling me how to position knees apart, reaching, REACHING out with my hands, finding breath and all that good stuff.  When she wanted me to switch to down dog, I realized I was so stretched out I couldn't move.  "I'm stuck" I said, and we laughed so hard - but I was all splayed out and couldn't get out of the pose so gracefully - like a swan dive into down dog - oh no, it was more like a Pegster face plant followed by a few minutes of giggles. When I said, I'm stuck, she thought I was kidding at first.

Yep - life's a party


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home