Portraits Weddings Commercial Fine Art Info Links Contact Blog

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Muppet Show - Things I grew up loving include but are not limited to; The Muppets, Sesame Street and all things Disney.  I am the oldest of 3 kids, and was surrounded by the chaos of family, cousins and children.  My parents were hard working blue collar folks, and taught us the value of hard work and the importance of family.    My animated and furry friends helped me to dream.  

I have a most magical and exciting life and I am so excited to share 

My friends have the Muppet Show on DVD and I've been watching old shows, classic skits with Vincent Price, Dudley Moore, Alice Cooper, and Beverly Sills

The Muppet Show!  [Television Theme Song]

It's time to play the music
It's time to light the lights
It's time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show tonight.

It's time to put on makeup
It's time to dress up right
It's time to raise the curtain on the Muppet Show tonight.

Why do we always come here
I guess we'll never know
It's like a kind of torture
To have to watch the show

And now let's get things started
Why don't you get things started
It's time to get things started
On the most sensational inspirational celebrational Muppetational
This is what we call the Muppet Show


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home