Portraits Weddings Commercial Fine Art Info Links Contact Blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

Thailand -  I met with Linette this morning to help her build a website and promotional materials for her Adventure Tour Business.  It's exciting to be revisiting the photos from my trip last year and looking to January this year to perhaps go again!

This Buddah was in the city of Ayutthaya, the old capital of Thailand.  I ventured there on my own after the group left.  I had such an exciting day, traveling there on my own by Tuk Tuk.  It is an exciting story, complete with an episode of "Pimp my Tuk Tuk" more to follow.

It's wonderful to explore the world with a backpack, camera and journal.

Linette is planning a wonderful set of trips that includes opportunities for Thai Massage training, Thai Cooking, and seeing the basic sights.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home