Portraits Weddings Commercial Fine Art Info Links Contact Blog

Saturday, July 19, 2008

ANNOUNCING A NEW LENSBABIES AREA! 

Many of you are aware of my penchant for Lensbabies, in fact, they often use my images in their print and web advertising.  I was asked to write an article for them, and they used excerpts for their newsletter.    I got all inspired looking through my image archive and just had to post an entire section of my website devoted to Lensbabies.

Click here for more!


This is a photo of my friend, Pete Lewis, rocking out with the guys from Something Underground at Nissi's in Lafayette.


3 Comments:

Blogger Faith Stone McNitt said...

As usual, your work is absolutely stunning! -Faith

11:57 AM  
Blogger Faith Stone McNitt said...

As usual, your work is absolutely stunning! -Faith

11:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This photo is amazing, Peggy!

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home