Portraits Weddings Commercial Fine Art Info Links Contact Blog

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Something Underground
live at Nissi's -
Such a powerful show last night at Nissi's I can't believe it was over so quickly. The guys spent the first hour doing an acoustic set that included some surprise "wild cards" for Trevor. And of course, they brought their parents, Vicki and Steve up for a few songs. Something Underground is a local band well on their way, and you know they're going somewhere when they can easily fill a 2 hour set and still not play all their hits.

I first met them last year when Vicki was the winning bid on a portrait session I donated to The Chanda Plan fundraiser (which is coming up again in a few weeks!) Many new doors have opened for me because of this connection. I just can't help myself when they play I feel their lyrics and the sounds mixing with the air and it just fills me. Check them out! Something Underground

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home