Portraits Weddings Commercial Fine Art Info Links Contact Blog

Saturday, September 02, 2006

With a little help from my friends - Hanging a show of my art is always an emotional experience for me. Withough Kristin and Jen, I'm certain getting everything up at Caffe Sole would have taken me a week! George and Geoff also helped with their manly muscle carrying in everything from my car before the rain started, and muscling the little metal haning things. I think it's great to have balance, a yin / yang in relationships. Kristin was certainly the yin to my yang tonight. She's really methodical and precise - words that may not come to mind when you think of me :) She had the genius idea to get a level from the hardware store and WOW what a difference it made getting the pictures straight on the wall, learning new stuff every day. We're planning the meet the artist opening reception for Sept 15th. Watch for the details!

Pics of us from the Muddy Buddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home