Portraits Weddings Commercial Fine Art Info Links Contact Blog

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Weights and Measure - May 2006 It's hard to believe that 4 weeks have passed so quickly! As I watch myself and edit the footage together, I have to confess, it's a very different perspective on myself. That's the main reason I wanted to film this process, so that I could really SEE myself. Being overweight has just become such a part of my identity, I try not to let my weight determine my lifestyle. Frankly, there has been a HUGE disconnect between what I think and perceive myself looking and the reality of the size of my body. There are no video clips from my therapy sessions (of course) but I am breaking new ground discussing my body image each week. For the first time, I really feel myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home