Portraits Weddings Commercial Fine Art Info Links Contact Blog

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

There is no finish line - I just returned from my Tuesday "brick" workout. It was really tough to get out of bed this morning (and it wasn't because I wore my medal to bed! I did wear it all around yesterday, including to my Guilty Pleasures class last night, I EARNED THAT MEDAL! I worked hard for it, and I plan to wear it everywhere!) Knowing there was a spinning and running workout awaiting me, I got my shoes on my feet and headed over to the gym. Tina is a great instructor, and we chatted about the Danskin a little bit, then it came time to run. Just like my dad advised, one foot in front of the other. I ran with John this morning, and we did a nice steady 1 minute run and 1 minute walk our total time was about 25 minutes. I've got to check into my next event (the Rattlesnake on August 20th) knowing that another event was out there, and my commitment to health did make it easier. Also, hearing "We Are the Champions" by Queen
................... NO TIME FOR LOSERS 'CAUSE I AM THE CHAMPION!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the champion! I recently completed my first triathlon too. It was a super sprint distance. I have a sprint coming up next month. I loved it. Congrats on your triathlon!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

Peggy,

You rock, seriously!! Way to go on the tri and then jumping right back into training for another. Sounds like you're hooked.

-Cara

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home