Portraits Weddings Commercial Fine Art Info Links Contact Blog

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Allergic to Running? - On Tuesday mornings, Tina does a brick workout (Spinning for 30 minutes, then out the door for a run) I wasn't expecting to run this morning. We did the 1 minute run then 1 minute walk. She kept me company and kept track of the time and pace. I made it to the Rec Center, and then headed back to the club. Again with the intent of 1 minute running and one minute walking. The way back was easier it is a slight downhill, so I was able to run for a bit longer than 1 minute and my recovery time was just over 30 seconds. I lifted for about 1/2 hour and here's where the allergy part comes in.. I've been SNEEZING since I stopped running. Not constantly, but enough. Have you ever heard of someone being allergic to running? THANK YOU TINA!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ive read in psychology articles that working out in varying times of the day is less effective than physical activity at a consistent time. Also, cardio activity is best in the morning, while strength training in the evening. just a thought. good luck this weekend!
-pete

11:17 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Maybe your body was telling you that you should've kept running. If you started sneezing when you stopped maybe you shouldn't have stopped! LOL No, I'm only kidding. Sounds like you're doing awesome. Maybe it was the lifting that you were allegic to. ;-) Keep up the great work!

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home